Terms and Conditions
- CyclingWorks! is open to all individuals and organisations and groups e.g. a group of friends who cycle together.
- CyclingWorks! is open to over 16s only.
- Only individuals living or working in Merseyside qualify for competitions, prizes and other free offers.
- Registration and use of CyclingWorks! web tool is free. Participants may register as an individual or as part of an organisation or group; or a department within an organisation or group.
- To register under an organisation, an employee of the organistion in question must first register the organisation on the web tool.
- Any misuse of the website will result in the removal of the user's profile.
- All participants conduct cycle journeys at their own risk. Participants should ensure that bicycles are in a roadworthy condition and that the Highway Code is observed at all times.
- Neither Merseytravel, BikeRight!, Knowsley, Liverpool, Sefton, St Helens and Wirral Councils’ or any sponsor or promoter of the CyclingWorks web tool accepts responsibility for any injury sustained or property damaged during activities connected with the CyclingWorks web tool.
Data Protection Statement
CyclingWorks! is funded by Merseytravel. Data collected from this web tool will be used by Merseytravel, the 5 Local Authorities and BikeRight! to evaluate the website and to demonstrate the impact the tool has on participants and cycling levels. Anonymous reports will be drawn and the results of any analysis will be used to influence and support further local funding bids and help define the environmental and health benefits of active travel.
Merseytravel, BikeRight! and agencies acting on their behalf may contact you following your web tool registration to help evaluate the web tool and provide updates regarding free Merseytravel offers and events. Participants can opt out of receiving communications from Merseytravel and/or BikeRight! at any time.